Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Stamford family, dogs escape house fireA power strip with too many appliances plugged into it was the cause of a minor residential fire in a two-family home on Noble Street on Sunday night, fire officials said. Firefighters were called to 42 Noble St. by the homeowners when they returned home at 7:13 p.m.

Embedly Powered

Stamford Advocate: Structure Fire at 42 Noble Street

Posted: January 14, 2014
About the Author: Captain Philip Hayes
Captain Hayes is a 31-year veteran of the Stamford Fire Department. He is currently assigned to the East Side Fire Station #4 on Shippan Avenue. In addition to his regular Fire Officer duties, he is a Public Relations Officer, the developer of the StamfordFire.com website and serves on the Departments' IT Team. He is also an avid fan of Fire Department history.
View Count: 7
Categories: In The NewsTags: